Oracle has a new offering for the mobile workforce called Siebel Mobile that run on laptops, tablets and smart phones.
Start the video now to see the exciting possibilities for your Siebel application!
In this video you will find out:
What is Siebel Mobile?
- Did you know that Oracle has a new offering for users "on-the-go" called Siebel Mobile?
- Did you know that in IP 2014 and Siebel 15, Siebel Mobile had a complete overhaul, and now offers a seamless user experience across laptop, tablet and mobile devices?
Why is Siebel Mobile important?
- Siebel Mobile is the go-forward approach for a mobile workforce using Siebel.
- It is designed to work on any modern mobile device, including laptops, tablets and smart phones.
- The user interface is dynamic, automatically adjusting to different screen sizes and orientations, and is optimized for use with a touch screen.
What does it take to implement Siebel Mobile?
- With the right knowledge and expertise, deploying Siebel Mobile to your mobile workforce is easy, and with all the flexibility of Open UI, the user interface is easily customizable to suit the exact requirements of your users.