Last Updated January 1, 2019
Information We Collect
We collect various types of information provided by users of the Services. This may include such information as:
- Contact and Identifying Information: We may collect contact and identifying information, such as names, addresses, email addresses, phone numbers and social media information.
- Job Application: If you apply for a job with us, we may collect information about your work and educational history, and other information that you choose to provide us in connection with your application.
- Log Information: We also collect log information when you use the Services, which may include, information about how you have used the services, device information, access times, IP addresses, and related browsing information.
How We Use Information
We use information provided by individuals who use our Services to fulfill the purpose for which the user provided the information and for other purposes as permitted by law, such as:
- Providing you with the Services that you request, such as by completing transactions, or providing a quote for our products/services.
- Communicating with you, for example to respond to inquiries.
- Developing operating, delivering, maintaining, improving, enhancing, and protecting the Website and other Services we provide.
- Enhancing the safety and security of the Services and preventing fraud or protecting our or our customers’ rights or property.
How We Share Information
Disclosures Among our Affiliates
We do not share your information with our affiliates.
Disclosures To Third Parties
We work with third parties that provide services to us and partner with third parties to develop, operate, deliver, maintain, improve, enhance, and protect the Services and in connection with other Accelsior offerings and operations. We may share your information with such third parties. Those parties can include but are not limited to:
- Financial service providers, such as independent agents, brokerage firms, insurance companies.
- Website hosting or information technology consulting service providers.
- Marketing and promotion service providers.
- Data analysis service providers.
- Legal service providers.
- Accounting service providers.
- Security service providers.
We may also disclose your information to:
- Comply with applicable laws.
- Respond to governmental inquires or requests.
- Comply with valid legal processes.
- Permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
In the event there is a change or contemplated change in the corporate structure of Accelsior, such as a merger, consolidation, sale, liquidation or transfer of substantial assets, Accelsior may disclose your information and may, in its sole discretion, transfer, sell or assign information collected on and through the Services, including your information, to one or more affiliated or nonaffiliated third parties.
Accelsior's Services are not directed to or intended for children. Accelsior does not knowingly collect or post information from children under the age of 13, in compliance with laws protecting the privacy of children. You can visit the Federal Trade Commission's website to learn more about the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
Accelsior maintains profiles and/or pages on various social media sites including LinkedIn and Twitter. If you choose to "Like" or "Follow" Accelsior or take any similar action on another social media site, you are providing your consent to receive information updates, including solicitations, from Accelsior. To stop receiving this information from Accelsior on a social media site, you must follow the procedure established by the social media site. For example, on Twitter, you must click "Unfollow" on Accelsior's profile.
How We Protect Information
The protection and security of your information is important to us. We work to adopt reasonable physical, administrative, and technical safeguards to protect the personal information transmitted between users and the Services and the personal information stored on our servers, and we require third parties with whom we share personal information to use reasonable precautions to safeguard such information. Unfortunately, no method of transmitting or storing data can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, although we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to us through, or in connection with, the Services. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, you must immediately notify us by contacting us at the contact information listed below. In the event that we believe the security of your personal information in our possession or control may have been compromised, we may seek to notify you of that development. If notification is appropriate, we would endeavor to do so as promptly as possible under the circumstances, and, to the extent we have your email address, we may notify you by email.
Security tip: If you receive an email or other correspondence requesting that you provide any sensitive information (including your password or social security number) via email or to a website that does not seem to be affiliated with the Services, or that otherwise seems suspicious to you, please do not provide such information. Report such requests to us at the contact information listed below.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
If your contact information changes, if you no longer wish to receive marketing communications from us or to have us share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, or if you wish to inquire about the information we have collected about you, please submit a request at the contact information listed below.
Changes To This Policy